Caring and motivated professionals.
Speech/language therapy is provided in the areas of language, articulation, voice, and fluency. We provide services for children presenting with the following:
- Receptive and expressive language disorders.
- Articulation deficits.
- Phonological processes.
- Pervasive developmental disorders.
- Attention deficit disorders.
- Auditory processing disorders.
- Feeding issues.
- Low tone open mouth posture.
Please contact us for details or to book your appointment.
The therapists at A+ Therapy are very amiable and very knowledgeable in their respective fields. The environment is very carefree and A+ fells like home, too.